I’m a PhD student advised by Prof. Song-Chun Zhu in Center for Vision, Cognition, Learning, and Autonomy (VCLA) in the Department of Computer Science at University of California, Los Angeles (UCLA). My research interests focus on communicative learning and multiagent collaboration.
Previously, I received a Bachelor of Science in Computer Science with Highest Distinction at University of Michigan.
- Emergence of Recursive Teaching Protocol between Theory of Mind Agents [pdf] [web]
- NeurIPS 2019 Workshop on Emergent Communication
- Luyao Yuan, Zipeng Fu, Jingyue Shen, Lu Xu, Junhong Shen, Song-Chun Zhu
- Emergence of Theory of Mind Collaboration in Multiagent Systems [pdf]
- Discriminative Bimodal Networks for Visual Localization and Detection with Natural Language Queries [pdf]
- IEEE Conference on Computer Vision and Pattern Recognition (CVPR), 2017
- Yuting Zhang, Luyao Yuan, Yijie Guo, Zhiyuan He, I-An Huang, Honglak Lee